Monday, April 3, 2023

You shall plant vineyards

 Haiku of restoration


Everlasting love.

The stuff that matters. From God.

All else falls away.


The time is coming

When I’ll reclaim my people;

I will be their God


They survived the sword,

found grace in the wilderness;

the Lord came to them.


Such big promises;

God’s faithfulness continues.

Nothing can stop it.


My people are lost;

in love I shall restore them;

I’ll build them again.


Take your tambourines

and dance in celebration;

our God is with us!


You shall plant vineyards

on Samaria’s mountains

and gather the fruit.


On Ephraim’s hillsides

they’ll call: ”Let’s go to Zion

to worship the Lord”

© Ken Rookes

No comments:

Which one?

Haiku for an ordered process Calling a meeting of the hundred and twenty, Peter stood to speak. Having defected, Judas nee...